The results for the 2022 Council on Resolutions have been posted here. Using the print function on your browser you can print a copy of the voting results.
Adopted resolutions include these, requesting the Rotary International Board of Directors to consider:
- encouraging senior members to increase their level of engagement with new members;
- including club vice presidents in the Official Directory and providing them with the same access to resources and services available to the club presidents in My Rotary;
- lowering the minimum number of members a club must have to sponsor a new club from 20 to 15 members;
- allowing retired professionals to add the word ‘retired’ to their classification;
- improving the access and readability of the Board meeting minutes;
- conducting Rotary events in a manner that takes global environmental issues into consideration;
- proposing legislation to provide that representatives to the Council on Legislation be elected in the year of the Council;
- proposing legislation to a future Council on Legislation to include the Standard Rotaract Club Constitution as one of the constitutional documents.