From March 8th through 13th, you can join fellow Rotarians in celebrating International Women’s Day. Each day will offer a different topic, with the first and last sessions being offered at more than one time to allow you greater flexibility in scheduling. This virtual, multi-day observance will raise awareness about the barriers that women around the world face as professional and local leaders and inspire attendees to build a supportive community to take collective action for change. Here’s the lineup:
- Events kick off at 10:00 a.m. (Central) on Wednesday, March 8th with a Facebook Live Conversation with Rotary International President Jennifer Jones and guests;
- Thursday brings a panel conversation on Embracing Equity at Work and Beyond;
- Friday’s session focuses on the epidemic of burnout with reassurance that you’re not alone in that feeling;
- March 11th’s Saturday topic will offer suggestions on maintaining a healthy work-life balance;
- “Building Inclusive Cultures” will be the subject of the Sunday session; and
- On Monday, March 13th there will be a number of small group discussions for networking and developing action plans.
When you register for the March 8th and 13th sessions, you’ll be able to select the time that works best for you. Look for the “Reserve a spot” button at the upper-right of the page when you click this link. After registering, you’ll receive the link to the event in your email, and in a reminder email before the event starts.