Over time, well-established projects grow stale. Leadership changes see successful ideas fall by the wayside. Newer members have their own ideas about service your club can render. Over the next two months, Rotary will be offering a series of five webinars designed to re-invigorate your club and district projects. Covering every aspect of successful projects from planning to promotion, from identifying partners to demonstrating your projects’ impact. The sessions are scheduled as follows. Click the link to register for each session.
- Thursday, March 23rd, 10:00 a.m. Central – Promoting Projects: Tell Your Story
- Thursday, April 6th, 10:00a.m. Central – Planning a Project: Design for Results
- Thursday, April 20th 10:00 a.m. Central – Finding Project Partners and Resources
- Thursday, May 4th 6:00 p.m. Central – Measuring Results: Demonstrate Your Impact
- Thursday, May 18th 6:00 p.m. Central – Expanding Reach: Partner with Youth in Service
See more detailed session descriptions in Rotary’s Learning Center at: https://my.rotary.org/en/learning-reference/webinars/upcoming.